Monday 21 September 2015

Pretty in Pink

This month's freebie challenge at The Outlawz focusses on this lovely image from Nicecrane.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge - Nicecrane image
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-september-1st-2015
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #318 (flipped)
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/tuesday-morning-sketches-318.html

I flipped the sketch as I wanted my embellishments on the right - otherwise I followed the sketch pretty much as is.  I have used some plaid paper that I have had in my stash for years.  The cross piece is a left over piece from another card (again I have had this paper in my stash for years!).  The image from Nicecrane has been coloured wtih copic markers and then die-cut using a Marianne's die.  I added a crochet flower and two leaves cut from green paper using a Memory Box die set.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet image! I love the fancy die!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete