Wednesday 15 May 2019

From Our Home To Yours

Another Christmas card.  I think I have a reasonable number in my stash now.



I would like to enter:
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-5-may-anything-goes-and.html
Winter Wonderland - Anything But A Square Card
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/anything-but-square-card.html

I used an oval die set to cut the card base and the image (the bottom piece looks more circular in this photo due to the angle I took it from!).  The paper is from a christmas paper pad.  The image is from Star Stampz and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  The sentiment is from Crafty Cat 957 and is also coloured with copic markers.  I added three gold glitter domes.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!!!! Love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us
    Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suze. Love the image.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete