Sunday 12 May 2019

Lavender

This is the card for the April Challenge that somehow I didn't manage to upload!


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - May Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-challenge.html

I have just realised that this card also fits the following challenge (which hasn't closed for May as yet)
Carlin's Map Paradise - Flowers and Colour Combo (green and yellow)
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-10-mei.html

I am not entirely sure of the products that I used in this card as I completed it a few weeks ago.  I think that the paper may be from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The white piece is embossed using an embossing folder.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some twine across the embossed piece.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Suze, I never would have thought to mix lavender with grey... that's a fabulous combo. I like the addition of the twine around the card stock panel and all the embossing adds great texture to your finished card. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is very beautiful.
    I love lavender.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !

    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete