Saturday 4 May 2019

Thank You

Once again, this month I have managed to use all seven elements in the challenge at Butterfly Challenge:



I had a bit of space on the piece under the flap and found this feather die fitted perfectly:



I have used red cardstock for the base.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers in my best matches for the three colours in the challenge.  I am not sure of the brand of the feather die as I can't find the packet (I think it came with a magazine) but I know that the butterfly die is from Memory Box.  I followed the tutorial for the Flap Fold Card at Butterfly Challenge.

I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Picture Inspiration (butterfly and flowers)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/04/time-for-our-april-photo-inspiration.html
Butterfly Challenge - Letter F (all 7 elements)
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/122-spinthe-butterfly-wheel-with-f-for.html

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! So much fun! I love your coloring! Thanks for joinin our photo inspiration challenge! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Suze, so glad you have joined in again with this super card. I love the secret feather element. Great going that you have managed all seven parts of the wheel. Hugs Mrs A

    ReplyDelete