Thursday 16 May 2019

Joy Of The Season

We are midway through the current challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.  This month the optional twist is Creature Feature.  Sponsor for this challenge is Babycakes Digis & Designs.



I have used an image from Babycakes Digis & Designs called Snow Kitties.




I also used digital papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I followed a tutorial for a Joy Fold Card from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz. I added a sentiment from an embellishment pack by Teresa Collins and a piece of organza ribbon to tie the card closed. 

I just noticed that I hadn't entered this into the following challenge (which is still open!):
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2019/05/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-42.html

1 comment:

  1. How delightful - I LUV those cute kitties.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete