Sunday 12 May 2019

Living The Dream

This post is going to be a bit picture heavy as I decided to show my process.

This was inspired by the challenge at Crash Your Stash.  I didn't think I had any loose glitter and then when tidying up I found this unused packet which I suspect is from Christmas 2017.


First I attached a stencil from Memory Box to one sticky side of Jac Paper.

 I then tipped blue glitter over the stencil so that it adhered to the exposed sticky parts.  Then peeled off the stencil.
 I then added glitter to the now exposed sticky parts (what was under the stencil)
 I trimmed the piece above and used it to create this card:


As well as the products mentioned above, I used a paper and a sentiment from a paper pad.  The image is from We Are 3 Digital Shop and is coloured with copic markers.

I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Challenges - Crash Your Stash - Loose Glitter
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/crash-your-stash/forum/topics/crash-your-stash-april-may-2019-loose-glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment