Tuesday 9 July 2019

Beach Walk

This is something I love to do when the weather is nice.  Early evening in summer is a lovely time for walks along the beach when the heat has gone out of the day but it is still light enough to see.  Unfortunately, I no longer live near the beach so I don't get to do this as much as I like.  I possibly appreciate it more though when I do get to walk along the beach.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-june-26-july-9

I have used a paper from a beach themed paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some different ribbons across the card.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I thought that the Wink of Stella gives more of a frothy look to the waves.

I followed the sketch at The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment