Saturday 27 July 2019

CatchThe Bug Christmas In July Day Three

For Day Three, it was time to make anything but a card.  I was originally intending to create a tag (never have enough of them at Christmas) but I couldn't find my die for my tags.  I also have some manilla pre-made tags which I couldn't find.  In the search for my die, I came across some bags that I had bought to decorate, so opted to create a bag instead:


I would like to enter:
CatchThe Bug Christmas In July Day Three
https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/day-three-christmas-in-july-week-long.html

I had already used one of the bags from the tag and discarded the brand name of the bags so I'm not sure where I got them from.  I added some Christmas serviettes using Mod Podge.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some christmas stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining day 3 of the CIJ challenge at Catch the Bug with this gorgeous creation. It's a lovely gift bag with great coloring of the image.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you have issue finding things, too! I swear sometimes it takes me longer to find things than it does to make the card! Your gift bag, though, turned out wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas in July at Catch the Bug. Julie O, Bugaboo Stamps DT member

    ReplyDelete