Saturday 27 July 2019

Enjoy The Sunshine

Another summery card created on a not so summery day.  At least the sun was shining today even if the air temperature was still very chilly.


I would like to enter:
Fabrika Fantasy - Summer
http://fabrikafantasydigis.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-32-summer.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Summer
https://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-120-summer.html

I have used a paper and a sentiment from a beach themed paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Fabrika Fantasy.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the dragonfly eyes.  I used a ribbon and pearls on the card also.

2 comments:

  1. I think the image is so cute! Super cute card!!
    I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete