Saturday 27 July 2019

CatchThe Bug Christmas In July Day One

I have spent time over the past few days creating cards, etc for the week long challenge at Catch The Bug.  I've only now as I am just waiting for the last one to dry, managing to start writing the posts ready for uploading. 

Day One is a card based on the movie A Charlie Brown's Christmas.  Being a big Snoopy fan, I just had to choose this movie - and it is the only one of the three that I have seen.


I would like to enter:
CatchThe Bug Christmas In July Day One
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/day-one-christmas-in-july-week-long.html
Crafty Gals Corner - Christmas In July
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-196-christmas-in-july.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I alo added some organza ribbons and some sparkly star gems.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the combination of images you've used and your design is lovely! Thanks for joining in with our CIJ Challenges at Catch the Bug this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with 2 of our lovely digis. Great DP too.
    Thanks for joining day 1 of the CIJ challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze that card is adorable. Great combination of images. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug 9th Annual Christmas in July Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love the big smile on the girl. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete