Friday 12 July 2019

Canvas

This month's image at Limited Runs is a bit different from previous months.  In honour of that, I created something different to what I normally do:

I would like to enter:
Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html

I have used a mini canvas.  I added some texture paste and neon glitter.  I then stencilled some modelling paste mixed with rust effect paste using a Tim Holtz stencil.  I sprinkled some minute glass beads on top of the modelling paste.  I also sponged some inks around the canvas (can't remember what I used now as I did that bit over a week ago). The image is from Limited Runs and is coloured with copic markers.  I tored the edges of the image and inked those.

No comments:

Post a Comment