Monday 19 August 2019

It's Your Day

While pink is not one of my favourite colours, I have alot of pink papers and embellishments in my stash - possibly because I rarely use them.  So today, I thought I would combine some of them to create this card:


I would like to enter:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2019/08/anything-goes-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers with the edges inked with Distress Ink - Twisted Citron.  I added some flowers and leaves from a floral embellishment pack.  I also dotted some pearls around the card.

1 comment:

  1. Pink!! Bring it on I say. Love pink to bits so love this card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete