Wednesday 7 August 2019

Special Wishes

I created this one for a card swap back in May but I hadn't got around to blogging it:


I would like to enter:
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/08/wk-32-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html

I stamped and heat embossed an image from Polka Doodles on to some gold cardstock.  I "coloured" the image with bleach as well as splattering some around the cardstock.  I then coloured in the bleached area with copic markers.  The background paper is from Lozzy.  I added some gold glitter domes as accents.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Suze. That bleach effect is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this time. Hope to see you again soon.
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete