Saturday 3 August 2019

Merry Christmas

This week's optional theme at CHNC is "Include A Reindeer"




I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this particular paper but in my mind connected carribou with the mountains so figured it was a good fit for a reindeer image.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the reindeer eyes.  I die-cut some banners using offcuts of cardstock and two dies from Spellbinders.

I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 712
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/stella-says-sketch-challenge-712.html
Holly & Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-53-anything-christmas-goes.html

1 comment:

  1. I love that reindeer, great card! Thanks for joining in Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete