Saturday 10 August 2019

Perserverance

This sentiment is another from my rather large stash of printed out images and sentiments which I am slowly using.  The image is the July/August image at Limited Runs Progressive Challenge.



I would like to enter:
Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2019/08/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-45.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added a strip of washi tape to the left hand side of the card for additional interest.   The image is from Limited Runs and the sentiment from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a border strip (cut into two bits) from a paper pad by Kaisercraft which I further adorned with some glitter gems. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent kitty card and I like your sentiment :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete