Saturday 26 October 2019

Get Better Soon

The line of BINGO that I used for this card had the option "Players Choice"  I have chosen that to be "Follow a sketch".


I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - October BINGO (Centre Row = Distress + Players Choice + Distress)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/10/october-bingo-challenge.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 717
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/10/stella-says-sketch-challenge-717_13.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft on the right side of the card.  The left side is pieces from my offcuts box.  The image and sentiment are both from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I die-cut some borders and then inked the edges with two of the colours used on the card.  To finish following the sketch, I have added three half-pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous card, love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug AND Stella Says Sketch challenges, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete