Monday 28 October 2019

Love Peace & Joy

I have a few dies in my collection that I bought because I liked the look of them - and then haven't got around to using!  This is one of them in the background:



I would like to enter:
Digi Doodles Studio - Pink and/or Black (both)
http://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-21-black-andor-pink.html
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-102.html

I have used a pink digital paper from Lozzy.  I die-cut the die from Creative Expressions using black cardstock.  The image is from Digi Doodles Studios and has been coloured using copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  The sentiment is from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some buttons as a finishing touch.

2 comments:

  1. Not only is this PERFECT for our challenge this month, but wow! It's absolutely beautiful! I love your background die! I sometimes lack the vision to see how these can be used, but you've inspired me! Beautiful image and I love the buttons! Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge!

    ReplyDelete