Saturday 5 October 2019

Happy Spring

I'm a bit late minute blogging this - I finished it a couple of hours ago but wanted to finish another couple of cards that I had started so I could photograph them all at the same time.


I would like to enter:
Di's Digi Downloads - Two or more patterned papers (2)
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/2-or-more-patterned-papers-challenge.html
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2019/10/tuesday-morning-sketches-523.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft along with a couple of offcut pieces which I think may also be from a Kaisercraft paper pad.  The image is from Di's Digi Downloads and the sentiment is from Anji's Antics.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is dark brown cardstock.

I followed the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches (this is the third card that I made with this sketch this week as it is so versatile).

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Sweet image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable owl card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete