Friday 25 October 2019

Spring Has Sprung

Well, Spring has meant to have sprung.  Many of the days lately feel more like winter than spring.  The sun was out for a while this morning so today wasn't as cold as it has been but it definitely doesn't feel like spring weather at the moment.  So I created a spring card to remind myself that it is meant to be spring! 



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - October BINGO (top row - flower and ticket and gems)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/10/october-bingo-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and the sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Distress Ink.  I added a pre-made flower and leaf combo plus some gems.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty spring card. We are going int9:autumn here in the uk. I am still trying to get my bulbs planted for spring time next year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete