Saturday 26 October 2019

Happy Birthday

We are starting look more springlike in our weather.  The sun is shining again today so that is two mornings in a row.  Sadly, yesterday it didn't last for long before it got cloudy and windy.  I'm hoping it will hang around for longer today.

At least with it being unpleasant outside, it gave me more time to craft.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Pink Ribbon
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/saturday-paper-a-la-mode-challenge-october-12th-thru-october-25th

I have used a paper, border and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Oddball Art Company.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the heart, her lips (looks like lip gloss now) and her eyes.  I added some gorgeous pink ribbon that I had in my stash along with some pink flower shaped buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment