Wednesday 22 February 2023

Bunny Balloon

The optional twist for the February Challenge at Beccy's Place is a Toss A Coin.  I was a bit apprehensive on a couple of the options but I would have dealt with it if I had got the worst option for me.


This was the grid for the coin toss:


I threw Tails then Heads then Tails then Heads then Tails.  I would have preferred Heads on the first toss but I doodled some hearts on the balloon to make it work.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - February Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/02/february-challenge.html

Crazy Critter Challenge - Feature A Creature
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2023/02/challenge-71-anything-goes-with.html

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie - well done on doing the challenge, and doing it so well!!
    We had an early start here with an armed police 'incident' in the street - I roused to the voices as there was someone on a radio near to our house, and I have my window open a wee bit.... we are near one end of the street, and they had closed it off... it was all very quiet in our corner, thankfully!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness - what a start to the day. Good that you were a bit away from the incident. Stay safe.

      Delete
  2. Well done Suze! I especially like the little flowers you doodled on the balloon, that was a great way to incorporate the "ingredient" in your design... plus it adds a wonderful personal touch to the card. I like your choice of colours too, the blue bunny is fabulous and works perfectly with the paper you used.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete