Tuesday 14 February 2023

Butterfly Double Slider Card

 I wasn't sure that I would attempt the card fold for the current Butterfly Challenge but due to the high winds last night and not being able to sleep I managed to complete.  I am not happy with one part but would thinks out a bit more before I start if I make this again (suffice to say I can understand why Mrs A didn't add patterned paper to the front).  

I was just writing this up and thought I had missed one element.  In going back to the challenge post, I saw it was "Die Cut" which I had already covered.



I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - D is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/01/177-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-d-for.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The butterflies on the slider sections are stickers.  I also added a felt butterfly on the front of the card.  The die-cut sentiment is by Creative Expressions and is one that I won in an earlier challenge.  

I followed a tutorial for a Double Slider Card from Butterfly Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Well done - with the wind last night it certainly didn't make sleep come easily!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why you didn't like adding the patterned paper to the front of your card as it looks perfect to me. Just love, love that gorgeous felt butterfly. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was difficult doing the piece around the punched semi-circle. I wish I'd figured that out before putting the whole thing together.

      Delete