Thursday 16 February 2023

Shattered

I managed to join in the ATC challenge at Gecko Galz again this month.  These are a bit more vibrant than the photo suggests.


 I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - ATC Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/atc-monthly-challenge.html

I have used the ATC set supplied for the February Challenge.  I inked the edges of the sentiments, hearts and ATC with Distress Ink Black Soot.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the red part of the heart in the centre card and along the broken edges of the "shattered" heart (to resemble the sparkle that you get from broken glass).  I raised up both the left and centre hearts above the card base.  I also added some enamel dots to the centre card and Nuvo Drops to the other two cards.

 

1 comment:

  1. A fascinating trio of ATC's Suze - great work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete