Tuesday 14 February 2023

Winter

 This is my first attempt at a Junk Journal and I went mainly free-flow with it.  I probably should have followed a tutorial so that I knew I was on the right path.  I did follow a tutorial for the little charm on the front though.

This post is a little photo heavy and that is with me not photographing some pages that were similar to other pages.
















I followed a tutorial by Saacibo for the charm.  I die-cut a circle from an image from a Gecko Galz sheet.  I also die-cut the other circles from scrap cardstock.

I aged the pages using tea bags.  The inking on the edges is with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.  The pages are recycled from a Visual Art Diary.  I removed pages so that the diary would sit flat and this was a good way of using those as well.  I sewed the "signatures" together with thread.  

I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Quarterly Challenge - Junk Journal
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/quarterly-challenge.html



1 comment:

  1. WOW Suze, this is stunning - you certainly have made a beautiful journal! Tutorial or not.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete