Wednesday 8 November 2017

Angels

I hardly managed any crafting in October as I was away so much of the month.  This month, I'm not managing to do much more as my work has gone a bit beserk at the moment.  I'm hoping it settles soon so that I can have some more "me" time!  I did manage to create this card today:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/challenge-440-2nd-of-november-sketch.html
QKR Stampede - Angels
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/qkr-stampede-challenge-268-angels.html

I used a green card blank for this one.  The gingham paper is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The images and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella pen. 

2 comments:

  1. Great take on our sketch Suze - such fun images.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card using our sketch thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete