Saturday 4 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 2

I now have two cards complete for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I am trying to incorporate a card fold, colour and image for each letter (I'm already struggling with the letter A!).  Not sure I'll be able to do it for all of them but have managed to for the first two cards I've created.



I would like to enter these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 2
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-2-b.html

I have used a card tutorial from Beccy's Place for a Building Block Card.  The images are from Beccy's Place with my B image being the bauble - I added two snowflake images from Beccy's Place to the inner to co-ordinate with the front.  My colour B for this card is blue - I also added some silver.  The snowflakes on the building blocks are stickers in blue and silver.

Now on to A and D and I'll be up to date!



2 comments:

  1. I love this one Suze, the colour and snowflake images work great together! You did an awesome job with the building block fold too. I'm impressed that you're attempting to use a different fold for all your cards... great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not tried this Challenge before but it sounds just up my street so might try and play along too. Love your take on the letter B with your choice of card shape, colour and image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete