Saturday 11 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 1

I had got behind in my creating for the Month of Holiday Cards challenge at Beccy's Place.  It is looking to be a very busy month.  I have progressively created cards during the week and had the opportunity to photograph some of them this morning and hope to get a few of them uploaded by the end of the day.



 
 
I followed the tutorial at Beccy's Place for an Accordian Card
 
My A words are:
Image - Angel (from Beccy's Place)
Card Fold - Accordian Card
Colours - Alizarin, Amber, Asparagus
 
I also added a sentiment from Beccy's Place.  The paper is from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 1
Holly and Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper you used Suze, it makes me think of old time Christmas festivities with lots of snow and open fires. I also like the card fold you decided on, the extra space in this one allows for lots of sentiments or personal messages. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an easy fold but the possibilities to decorate are endless. I love the papers you decided on and the snowman angel is do cute looking. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete