Wednesday 29 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards - Day 27

I'm one closer to completing all my cards for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.



X Words:
Criss Cross Card (cross = X) tutorial from Beccy's Place
Image - X on button - image from Beccy's Place
Colours - Xanthic

The striped paper I used comes from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The gingham paper is a scrapbook paper.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  Matting is glitter cardstock from American Crafts.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards - Day 27
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-27-x.html

2 comments:

  1. Great card. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Suze, you've nailed the "X" challenge. It was difficult for me to come up with just one word to use, but you've managed three! Well done.
    Your card is lovely, the striped background looks fabulous and works well with your yellow candle. I really like the pretty variegated ribbon you added too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete