Friday 24 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 21

Here is another card for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I have a half day off today so hope to get a few more completed.  I have several at various stages of completion at the moment!  This one only needed to be photographed and watermarked and I hadn't had time to do that!




S words:
Spinner Card tutorial from Beccy's Place
Snowman image and snowflake image, both from Beccy's Place
Colours:
School Bus Yellow
Sky Blue
Sandy Brown
Safety Orange
Scarlet

I also used a christmas paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The blue snowflakes are stickers.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 21
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-21-s.html
CHNC Weekly - Use some blue
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/chnc-challenge-360.html

1 comment:

  1. Your spinner card is fabulous Suze, I love the little snowflake you're using as your spinner. I also like the way you've added the sentiment inside the track... great idea.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete