Wednesday 29 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 26

I'm gradually catching up on my cards for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place but I'm fast running out of time!  Hopefully, I can get them all completed and uploaded before the challenge finishes.




My W words are:
Wiper card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place
With Love at Christmas - image from Beccy's Place
Colours:
Wisteria
Wheat
White

The paper is from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The pop up circle is from a different christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I also added a present 3D embellishment.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 26
https://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-26-w.html



2 comments:

  1. Love the 3D embellishment Suze, the bright colours are very eye-catching. You did a great job with the card fold, and I like the non-traditional colours you chose for the image and papers. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this banner from Beccy's freebies. I use it often. I had to open your image to see what those pretty colors were in the corner. Cute!

    ReplyDelete