Monday 27 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Day 14

I have managed to upload two cards today for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I'm hoping to get a third uploaded when I get back from work tonight.





My M words are:
Matchbox Card - die from Sissix inspired by a tutorial heading at Beccy's Place
Mr Snowflake - image from Beccy's Plac
Colours:
Mint Green
Malachite
Magenta
Mustard
Mauve

I have also used some gold and red glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 14
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-14-m.html


1 comment:

  1. You could fill this cute little box with all sorts of Christmas treats Suze, I'm sure a child would love it... or an adult for that matter! You did a great job with the colouring and it was a good idea to add the fancy belly band to keep everything together. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete