Thursday 16 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 7

Beccy has thrown a curve ball for Day 7 - we have veered away from the alphabet for the challenge at Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  However, it gave me a chance to use a different fold and image.



I followed the tutorial at Beccy's Place for a Centre Step Card.

My BINGO line is Die-cuts, Fancy Fold and Let It Snow.

I used a Tim Holtz die to cut the snowflakes from glitter cardstock.  The papers are from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are both from Beccy's Place and are coloured with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 7
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-7-bingo.html

1 comment:

  1. Love the blues and silvers Suze, great colour combination. I also like the sparkle on the snowflakes and fur trim around the hats and coats. You did a good job with the card fold too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete