Tuesday 28 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Day 22

Here is another card for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  This one is a fold that I hadn't tried before! 





My T words are:
T-slide cards - tutorial from Beccy's Place
Trees - image from Beccy's Place
Colours:
Tyrian Purple
Tangerine
Tomato
Turquoise
Tan

I also used a scrapbook paper and copic markers.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 22
https://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-22-t.html

2 comments:

  1. I think you should win an extra prize at Beccy's by your use of the letter of the day right down to the color names. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the T-Slide Suze! I actually found this fold quite difficult to figure out, but you've done a great job putting yours together. And you've also outdone yourself with all those "T" words!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete