Wednesday 22 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 9

I am gradually making headway with my cards for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I have several cards partially completed - just need to finish them off.  I now have a bit more time in the week now that my work issues have been sorted so hopefully can catch up by this time next week.



I followed the tutorial at Beccy's Place for a Handbag Card.

Colours:
Harlequin
Heliotrope
Hollywood Cerise

And my image is holly swag from Beccy's Place.

I also used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 9
https://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-9-h.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/challenge-442-16th-of-november-christmas.html

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the handbag card Suze! The holly swags across the top look great and work well with the green ribbon. I also like the patterned paper you added.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done :)Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very festive! Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it and thanks for sharing at Craft this week and come back soon.

    ReplyDelete