Monday 20 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 8

Here is another of the cards that I created for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.



 
 
I have followed a tutorial at Beccy's Place for a Gatefold Window Card.
 
My G words are:
Fold - Gatefold Window Card
Image - Goose (from Beccy's Place)
Colours - Green and Gold
 
 
I have used papers from a christmas paper pad by Bo Bunny.  I added some snowflake stickers and a 3D bell embellishment.
 
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 8
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this gatefold card. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job with your gatefold window card Suze, it looks awesome! Love the combination of colours and patterns you used for the papers, and those big snowflakes are a fabulous addition. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete