Wednesday 22 November 2017

Hugs

I have been creating a lot of Christmas cards this month and just wanted to create something "just because".  I'm not sure who I am giving this to yet.





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenges - Picture Inspiration (just for fun)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/pinspirational-challenge-204.html


I have used two papers from Scribbles Doodle Designs and an image from Scribbles Designs.  Matting is two colours of cardstock from an offcuts pack.  I also added some sparkly gems and a strip of Peelcraft sticker across the join between the two papers in the background.

2 comments:

  1. Uh, I love how you have used your background papers for the cup as well! And that the text says "hugs" - just wonderful ;o) Thank you for sharing with us at PINspirational Challenges! Happy crafting and have a fabulous week, yours Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete