Saturday 4 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards - Day 3

I'm a bit slow to start on my cards for Beccy's month long challenge of Christmas cards.  I hope that November is quieter than October so that I can get them all done - it hasn't started out that way though!  I had a bit of a window of time today so have made a start.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards Day 3
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-3-c.html

I have followed a tutorial from Beccy's Place to create a Cascade Card.  The papers are all from a christmas paper pad by Provocraft.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copics in the following C colours:

Cream
Cerise
Cobalt
Chartreuse
Cardinal

I also used some cardstock for matting the image.

2 comments:

  1. All the "C" colours Suze, how clever of you! Your card is fabulous, I love the different Christmas papers you used, the patterns are lovely. You did a wonderful job colouring the image with all your "C" markers and I love the festive red mat you used behind it. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Even your colors are "C". I'll have to try this fold, it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete