Friday 17 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 10

Here is where I ran into problems with creating a card using colours, cardfolds and images starting with the letter I.  So for this card, I had to "rename" Beccy's fold to "Icy Easel Card"  so I could have it starting with I!!!  I'm going to run into problems with some of the other letters of the alphabet too as there are other gaps!



I have followed a tutorial at Beccy's Place for an Easel Card.

My true I words are:
Ice Skates (image from Beccy's Place)
image!
Indigo (colour)
Ivory (colour)

I also used a paper from a Christmas paper pad, some glitter foam snowflake embellishments and a sentiment from Beccy's Place.

I'd like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 10
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-10-i.html

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny Suze... it's great to see you making the most of this challenge. Your posts and comments are always entertaining and give me quite a chuckle. I think you did a great job renaming this an icy easel card, it's always good to be creative. You did a beautiful job with the colouring and I love your choice of background papers. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete