Tuesday 28 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 19

Here is another card for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place that needed two photographs!  The first is of the outside and the second is of the inside once the card is opened




I followed the tutorial at Beccy's Place for a Quatro Fold card.

Q words:
Colour - Quartz Grey
Fold - Quatro Fold Card from Beccy's Place
Image - Quilted Puddings from Beccy's Place

Colouring is with copic markers.  This card was a great chance to use up some offcut pieces of christmas papers.  I know at least two of them are Kaisercraft papers and I think there may be one from Rosie's Studio but I'm not sure on the others.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 19
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-19-q.html

2 comments:

  1. This is so cut! I love how you mix the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card fold Suze! I love your idea of adding black and white images, it really lets the background papers shine through. I particularly like the pine cones, but they all coordinate perfectly. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete