Monday 27 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 20

This is the third card that I have managed to upload today for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place so I'm gradually catching up!  I got so far behind at the beginning of the month due to work issues which are now largely sorted.  I'm not sure if I'll get all the rest done but I'm going to give it my best shot!





My R words are:
Rocker Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place
Reindeer
Colours:
Royal Purple
Red
Rust
Royal Blue

The paper used is from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  I added some ric-rac fabric stickers.  Colouring is with copic markers.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 20
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-20-r.html

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of "R" words Suze, great job! Your rocker card looks fabulous and I love the colour scheme. The buttons are a nice touch too. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This rocker card idea would be great for a baby card. I will have to remember.

    ReplyDelete