Friday 24 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 17

Here is another card for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I took two photos of this one - showing the outside as well as the inside.




I have followed a tutorial from Beccy's Place for a Pop Up Book Card

Pear
Pine Green
Peach
Purple
Pumpkin
Powder Blue
Papaya

The papers are from a scrapbook paper pad by First Edition Paper.  I don't often use 12 x 12 paper pads but for this card I definitely needed to!  I also added some ribbon to the outside.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards - Day 17
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-17-p.html
CHNC Weekly Challenge - Use some blue
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/chnc-challenge-360.html

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job with your cards Suze, I've enjoyed looking at all the different folds. I have forgotten a lot of them, so it's good to have a little refresher.
    I like the pear theme of this project. It was clever to decorate the inside with the pear and mistletoe image. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love all the "p" colors.

    ReplyDelete