Wednesday 22 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 11

Here is another card for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I went with a non-traditional colour scheme for this one:




I followed the tutorial at Beccy's Place for a Joyfold Card.
The image is the Jolly Snowman Fence from Beccy's Place.
Colours:
Jade

Colouring is with copic markers.  Papers are from a christmas paper pad by Bo Bunny.  I also added some organza ribbon.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 11
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-11-j.html
Holly and Ivy - Anything Christmas
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/challenge-19-anything-christmas-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your colour scheme Suze, it's beautiful! The combination of papers is fabulous, the colours and patterns coordinate perfectly. I also like the pretty ribbon you added, it's shot through with the same colours as the rest of your card. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your original card, so different and intereting. A beautiful colour choice. Thanks for playing along at
    The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Holly & The Ivy. Jackie DT member xx

    ReplyDelete