Thursday 30 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 29

Here is another card for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place, using one of my favourite tutorials from Beccy's Place.




My Z words are:
Zoo images (as in petting zoo) - from Beccy's Place
Z Fold Card (Double) - tutorial from Beccy's Place
Colours:
Zucchini

The sentiment is also from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers using outline colouring on the sheep.  The die used to cut the sentiment is from Spellbinders.  I also used two shades of green cardstock for the base and paper from a christmas paper pad for the layering.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 29
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-29-z.html


1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh Suze, not because of the beautiful card you made, but at the name you gave to the colour you used... "zucchini"! This would have to be one of the best interpretations I've seen for this challenge, I love it!
    Your card is fabulous and the "zucchini" colour scheme is wonderful. I really like the collection of papers you used. Great job on the hand drawn border too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete