Thursday 30 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Day 24

I've taken a few liberties with the letter V for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I found the tutorial for this card by googling one of the ones on Beccy's list of card tutorials (one she hasn't done yet). 



My V words are:
Venetian Blind Card - tutorial by Linda Lucine
Vixen image (actually it is Dancer but they look the same don't they?) - from Beccy's Place
Colours:
Violet
Vermillion
Van Dyke Brown

I also used some ribbon.  I'm not sure of the brand of paper but I know it is from a christmas paper pad.  I used kraft cardstock to create the blinds.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 24
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/11/day-24-v.html

2 comments:

  1. Your Venetian Blind card is wonderful Suze, such a clever idea to have the little reindeer hiding underneath. The red ribbon is lovely and festive and looks great with the kraft paper. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete