Monday 13 November 2023

Believe

 This is the second of the Gecko Galz Monthly Challenges that I have completed.  I still have a few more to finish yet though.  This card is an adaption of one that I learned from a Summit tutorial.

This is the card with the closure undone:

I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Card Challenge - November Image
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/monthly-card-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

The digital paper, image and sentiment are all from Gecko Galz.   I used glitter cardstock for all of the matting.


3 comments:

  1. What a great card Suze, I love that closure! Fabulous idea to use those self-adhesive velcro dots, and I like that you've used it to hold the sentiment. Gorgeous image too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and a great fold, Suze - a wonderful result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, Suze. I like the addition of a closure and you chose a brilliant sentiment to go with the fantasy image. Thanks for joining the November card image challenge at Gecko Galz.

    ReplyDelete