Monday 13 November 2023

Merry Christmas

 This is my second card using the same tutorial for Scraps Cards


 I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 11 - Use Your Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/day-11-use-your-scraps.html

I have used scraps from the first 12 days of November.  I forgot to take a photo of the scraps before I started creating the card.  The sentiment is a die from Poppy Stamps.  I die-cut it twice (didn't have enough of that scrap piece of cardstock to cut three) and layered them together for more stability.

I followed a tutorial for Scraps Cards by Sam Calcott.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you have embossed the front, Suze - it gives an even greater impression of a quilt, which the design using the scraps hints at. Love your alternate colours also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete