Saturday 25 November 2023

So Very Merry

Day 25 of Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  Today's prompt is Letter V.  Another one of the more difficult letters but I have now found a few more card folds.  This particular one is another that I haven't done before.

 

This is a card fold that definitely needs the greeting panel on the reverse.  I used the same paper as the front centre panel and a sentiment from Beccy's Place

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 25 - V
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/day-25-v.html

I have used the following "V"

Vertical Double Easel Card - tutorial by Iced Images

Vase - image by Beccy's Place (from Blessings of the Season - retired)

Very Merry - sentiment by Beccy's Place

Verdigris - copic marker colour

Vermillion - copic marker colour

Viola - copic marker colour

Violet - copic marker colour


2 comments:

  1. Another stunning fold Suze - and the resultant card is absolutely stunning - well done!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those "V" words!! Well done Suze! Great fold... I don't think I've seen that one before. Love the tall orientation of the card, it looks great on display.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete