Friday 3 November 2023

Kendra's Sketch Challenge - Card 12

When I was going through my paper pads looking for papers for another card, I found the pad that the papers for these cards come from.  I had one of each design left so when I photograph the rest, I'll take a photo of them to add to one of the remaining posts.  This is Card 12 of 15, so not many to go now.


I would like to enter:

Kendra's Card Challenge - Sketch 12
http://www.kendrascardchallenges.com/

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

This card uses just one of the papers.  I embossed the base with an embossing folder as it looked a bit bland.  The image is from Beccy's Place.  Coloring is with copic markers.  I also added Glossy Accents over the top.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Suze, a nice CAS design with pretty papers and a beautiful embossing folder. The little candy adds a nice touch of interest.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another card where the texture really lifts the whole design- so pretty
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete