Thursday 9 November 2023

Happy Christmas

 Today is Day Nine of The Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place and the prompt is Letter H.

Although it called The Month of Holiday Cards, Beccy welcomes other holiday projects such as tags and gift boxes.  Today, I decided to create a gift box with more of a masculine feel to it.  In the tutorial, Sam uses ribbon as handles, but to keep it more masculine I kept to just the basic gift box.

The photos aren't the greatest.  It has been one of those days - and the only time I could manage to photograph the sun through the skylight was casting shadows.  I usually try to avoid that time of the day but today nothing was going to plan and I wanted to get this uploaded today.  

The view from the front

and then I turned it on an angle so the hexagonal shape was more apparent.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day Nine - H
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/day-9-h-and-tutorial.html

I have used the following H

Hexagonal Gift Box - tutorial by Sam Calcott

Hound - image by Beccy's Place

Happy Christmas - sentiment by Beccy's Place

Hazelnut - copic marker colour

Hollyhock - copic marker colour

Horizon Green - copic marker colour 

Hydrangea Blue - copic marker colour

2 comments:

  1. Great box Suze, I was not expecting the hexagon shape. There would be lots of room in there for gifts and treats... nice for decorating the Christmas table too. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous box Suze, and so unusual with that shape - and stunning decoration of it also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete