Thursday 2 November 2023

Kendra's Sketch Challenge - Card 7

My internet is being really funky today.  I uploaded a card to Beccy's Challenge earlier and it said the server was down.  I restarted the computer, refreshed the entries and it was there.  At least, I thought to check before uploading it again.  I have also had issues for several hours accessing You Tube. It says I'm offline but I can access blogs and Google with no issues so feel it must be something with YT itself.


I would like to enter:

Kendra's Card Challenge - Sketch 47
http://www.kendrascardchallenges.com/

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used five of the six papers for this card.  Once I assembled the background, I run it through an embossing folder to tie it all together.  This image from Beccy's Place was a perfect fit with the musical notes embossing folder.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

2 comments:

  1. Such a clever background for you fun image Suze.
    I have YT trying to block me because I have an ad blocker, although I have altered the settings to allow YT
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought the paper was a single sheet Suze... well done on bringing it all together! The embossing is fantastic, lovely texture, and the pattern is perfect for the singing koala.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete